The church of St. Paraskevy was built in the 16th century as a Greek Catholic church. The late Gothic church was restored in 1963-1965 and, since 2010, has been part of the Lubaczów Border Regions Museum. Its wall and bell tower remind us of the role of churches as a defence structure in this region frequently looted by the Tartars.
The descent of the Holy Spirit, built in 1502, is one of the wooden tserkvas found in Poland and Ukraine. This exceptional Galician-style monument was painted between 1620 and 1640 and restored in 1831, 1903, 1923 and 1970-1972.
The Łańcut synagogue, built in 1761 on the site of a former wooden synagogue, is one of the most valuable monuments of Jewish religious architecture in Poland. Restored in the 19th century, the synagogue was burned down during the Second World War, destroying most of its interior. Rescued in extremis from demolition in the 1950s, the synagogue was restored in 1960 and is now used as a Jewish museum.