The church of St. Paraskevy was built in the 16th century as a Greek Catholic church. The late Gothic church was restored in 1963-1965 and, since 2010, has been part of the Lubaczów Border Regions Museum. Its wall and bell tower remind us of the role of churches as a defence structure in this region frequently looted by the Tartars.
The Great Synagogue of Zhovka was built in the 1690s and serves as a good example of a late Renaissance fortress style synagogue with baroque additions. The synagogue was designed to protect Jews from invasions and to this day a passageway to the roof and underground shelters exist. It was included in the 2000 World Monuments Watch.
The Church of the Holy Trinity is a Carphathian tserkvas built in 1720 and was erected on the site of an old church dating from 1601 that was burned down in 1719. The church houses a five-storey iconostasis, with about 50 icons, which was restored in 1978-79.