The Church of Saint-Nicolas of Bodružal is a wooden Greek-Catholic church dating back to 1658. In addition to the temple, the site consists of a separate belfry, adjacent cemetery and fence covered by wood shingles. Its interior has mural paintings from the 1890s. The site was last renovated in 2003-2004.
The Church of St. Michael the Archangel of Ladomirová is a wooden church whose construction began in 1730 and was completed with the construction of its bell tower in 1742. This church is inspired by the tserkvas (churches) of the Carpathians. The iconostasis and altar date from the middle of the 18th century.
The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Archangel Michael is one of the oldest wooden churches in the south of Małopolska. Initially built in the 15th century, it was completely renovated and enlarged in the 17th century (bell tower, arcades, defensive rampart) after a devastating Tatar invasion. Abandoned after the Second World War, the building was restored in the 1980s and consecrated again in 2000.