The Church of Our Lady’s Protection is one of the three oldest Lemko temples in Poland. The current building was built in the mid-seventeenth century and its interior contains an 18th century iconostasis. The icon representing Christ in the side altar dates from 1664.
The Saint-Michel-Archange church is a wooden church from the south of Małopolska, built around 1500. Enlarged in the 16th and 17th centuries (tower, chapel, porch), the church was restored in the 1990s and nowadays after the 2010 floods.
St. Paraskevi Church, built around 1700, is the best preserved Lemko Church in Poland. Renovated for the last time in 2011, it is listed since 2013 on the UNESCO World Heritage List with other wooden churches.