The Church of Saint-Martin is located in Soulières, in the Grand Est region. It has existed as early as the twelfth century but the building, in its current form, is more recent. The chevet and the transept date from the 16th century; the nave and its collaterals from the 17th century. The oldest part is covered with vaults on cross ogives. The flaming moldings of the arches are characteristic of the end of the Gothic period.
The Saint-Martin church is located in Laversines, in the Oise. The building, dedicated to Saint Martin, consists of a single nave, a choir from the twelfth-thirteenth century and a bell tower of the eleventh century, rebuilt in the seventeenth century that was struck by lightning in 1805. The chapel, dedicated to Saint Fiacre, was the place of pilgrimage of the neighboring parishes. The church has a remarkable Way of the Cross and stained glass windows depicting Saint Anthony, Saint Germain and a Sacred Heart of Jesus
Saint-Jean-Baptiste Church was built in 1967 in the new neighbourhood of Plateau Saint-Jean, south of the city.
The Saint-Martin church was built in the 12th century in Heilles and is surrounded by the old parish cemetery. The church, which is dedicated to St. Martin of Tours follows a cruciform plan. It consists of a Gothic porch opening to the west entrance, a single Romanesque nave (12th century), an overflowing transept whose cross serves as a base for the bell tower and a choir (13th century) composed of a very short span and a seven-sided apse.
First known church of Beauvais, with a construction started around 949. It stands behind the Beauvais cathedral, and is the oldest vestiges of the 10th century building, built in the Carolingian style.
The church was built in 1971. In 2011-2012, the church was renovated with the construction of a campanile, by Christophe Giraud, an architect from Beauvais.
Site occupied since Gallo-Roman times. This edifice was built between the 11th and 13th centuries.
Chapel built in 1861.
Chapel built between 1857 and 1859 and dedicated to the Virgin protector of sailors, erected to honour missing sailors.
Construction began in 1225 and the choir was completed in 1272. However, in 1284, part of the vaults collapsed and the whole thing was rebuilt and consolidated. In 1499, Martin Chambiges led the elevation of the transept, which was continued by his son Pierre. The building then measures 72m by 58m, with an impressive vault height of 47m at the level of the choir. After a further collapse in 1573, the whole thing was repaired and completed: the nave was never built in its entirety.