This church, built in the 13th century has elements of the Pisan - Romanesque, gothic, baroque, and neo-romanesque styles. The crypt beneath the church houses the bodies of local martyrs. The church also houses a piece of the crown of Jesus.
Baeza Cathedral was founded in the 12th century on the site of an old mosque. The building is part of the Renaissance monumental complex of Baeza which, together with Úbeda, was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2003.
The building was started in the 11th century, but most of it dates from the 12th century. The tympanum was completed in the 12th century. The facade towers were redone during the 19th century. It is also during this period that the bell tower is added to the roof at the junction between the nave and the transept. In 1830, the cloister was demolished.
This church is the oldest in Figeac, built after a miracle. The present building dates from the 12th century. Taken by the Protestants in the 16th century, it was then transformed into a war fort, since it dominates the whole valley.
This cathedral is one of the icons of the city of Briones and is noted by its large baroque tower. The building is from the 16th century and is noted for its very tall features such as its naves and frescoes.
Initially founded in the 9th century by Pépin, the church was later replaced by a church that was largely rebuilt in the 12th century. The church was in a state of disrepair for several years, particularly after the Hundred Years War. A large part of the building was restored in the 18th century.
Constructed in 1116, this church is one of the most important examples of the romanesque style on the Island of Sardinia. It is constructed of local black basalt and white limestone, creating a striped appearance.
The Sanctuary Our Lady of Aranzazu is a Marian Catholic shrine located in Oñate, in the state of Guipúzcoa, where the Virgin of Aranzazu (patroness of the province) appeared in 1469. The building, built in the 50s, is the work of famous Spanish modernist architects such as Luis Laorga and Francisco Javier Sáenz de Oiza.
The cathedral of the Good Shepherd was built in the late nineteenth century by the architect Manuel Etxabe in neo-Gothic style.
Work on this cathedral began in 1158 and was not completed in its current form until the 16th century. It contains several important works of art from the Hispano - Flemish style, as well as unique metalworks.