The St. Agnes church, built from 1964 to 1967, is a former brutalist church designed by Werner Düttmann. Partially abandoned in the 2000s, it has been taken over by the König Gallery since 2015, which has turned it into a museum of contemporary art.
Maria Regina Martyrum is a Roman Catholic built in 1960-1963. The church was conceived as a tribute to the martyrs of the freedom of belief and conscience of the years 1933-1945. It is located near the place of execution of Nazi resistance fighters and opponents in Plötzensee prison, today the memorial Gedenkstätte Plötzensee.
St. Hedwig Cathedral in Berlin is the Episcopal Church of the Archdiocese of Berlin. Built between 1747 and 1773, St. Hedwig's Cathedral is the first Catholic church constructed after the Reformation in Berlin. After the destruction of the rotunda in an air raid during the Second World War, the cathedral was rebuilt from 1952, the interior was redesigned by the architect Hanns Schwippert.