The church or church of St. Roch - Monument of Poland’s Regained Independence began to be built in 1927 and was completed, despite several stops in its construction, in 1945. The church was built in the Modernist expressionist style with reinforced concrete.
Saint Nicholas is the Orthodox Cathedral of Bialystok. It was erected in 1843-1846 during the Russian occupation of eastern Poland. It is typical of the Russian orthodox architecture of the first decades of the 19th century.
The Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is composed of two religious buildings connected to each other: the old (early seventeenth century) and the new (early twentieth century).