The descent of the Holy Spirit, built in 1502, is one of the wooden tserkvas found in Poland and Ukraine. This exceptional Galician-style monument was painted between 1620 and 1640 and restored in 1831, 1903, 1923 and 1970-1972.
The church of St. Paraskevy was built in the 16th century as a Greek Catholic church. The late Gothic church was restored in 1963-1965 and, since 2010, has been part of the Lubaczów Border Regions Museum. Its wall and bell tower remind us of the role of churches as a defence structure in this region frequently looted by the Tartars.
St. John the Baptist Cathedral is a fine example of Baroque in the Lublin region. It was founded by Jesuits in the 16th century, completed in 1625. After the dissolution of the order in 1773, the church slowly fell into ruin. In 1797, the temple served as warehouse for grain. After being named seat of the diocese of Lublin in 1805, the cathedral was restored several times during the nineteenth century (1821, 1878).