Gereformeerde Gemeente
Elspeet, NL
At the beginning of the twentieth century, several people from Elspeet and the surrounding area left the Dutch Reformed Church. In 1914, these people formed a branch of the Reformed Church in Barneveld. On 10 September 1919, this branch became independent. In the same year, a simple church was put into use on the Nachtegaalweg. In 1938, a new church building was built on the same site. Due to the growth of the community and the many holidaymakers in the summer months, the number of seats was significantly expanded in both 1976 and 1993.