The present building is dated 1952, and succeeds an earlier building destroyed during the Second World War.
Church of mentioned as early as the 11th century, dismantled during the religious wars by the inhabitants who refused to let it serve as a fortress. It regained its original appearance in 1600.
The Church of Our Lady of the Assumption is located in Tellières-le-Plessis, in Normandy. The Romanesque portal dates from the late twelfth century while the rest of the current building probably dates back to the sixteenth or seventeenth century. A robust steeple surmounts the first bay of nave; two lateral altars frame the entrance of the choir. The interior is decorated with three beautiful 19th century wooden altarpieces and a lectern and stalls from the same period.
The Church of Our Lady of the Assumption, listed as an historical monument, is located in Warhem, Hauts-de-France. The first religious services were celebrated there in 1208. Of the original church, destroyed in the sixteenth century, there remains only the tower. It is a "church-hall" style building, with three Gothic style naves. The church is furnished with remarkable furniture and several classified objects.
The Church of Our Lady of the Assumption Lavaqueresse, in the department of Aisne, dates from the seventeenth century. Built during a time of a succession of wars, it is a fortified church that could house the surrounding population in times of need. In the choir, we can admire vaults dating from the sixteenth century: they are decorated with floral and royal motifs, which were painted in 1899.
The present church is dated 1891, following a first older building, which was demolished. The stained glass windows and the roof were damaged during the Second World War.
Church built at the beginning of the 16th century, in 1519. It was later visited by Louis XIII, who came to express his gratitude for the birth of Louis XIV.
The Collegiate Church of Our Lady of Olives is located in Murat, Auvergne. A fire ravaged the building in 1493, but it was immediately rebuilt in its current layout. The building has a long nave with a choir with flat chevet. Enlarged over time, the church is now topped by a bell-tower that also serves as a porch. The Gothic style interior houses classified furniture: altars and altarpieces of the seventeenth century, priestly objects and several statues including a Notre-Dame-des-Oliviers.
The construction of the convent and the church of Our Lady of Mount Carmel of Carcassonne was completed in 1297. The church of the Carmelites, in which held many states general of Languedoc, had a significant influence until the Revolution. Destroyed several times, desecrated and rebuilt, it is characteristic of the southern Gothic style. It is composed of a nave of 6 spans, a narrower pentagonal choir and chapels which seem of the 16th century
The Church of Notre-Dame and Saint-Firmin is located in Valcanville, Normandy. The surviving buildings were built by the Hospitallers of the Order of Malta, to whom this commandery was given by the Knights Templar. The church remained on their books until the Revolution. The building is peculiar in that is presents a choir that is larger and longer than the nave. Inside, there is a fifteenth century statue of the Virgin and Child.