Heilige Johannes de Doper
Kudelstaart, NL
The Kudelstaart station was founded in 1661. Churches were held in a wooden shed on the Robend. In 1822, a three-aisled neoclassical church was built, which was restored in 1837 after a flood. In 1868-1870, the west side was provided with a nice neo-Romanesque facade with built-in tower by Th. Asseler (consecrated 22-4-1870). In 1959, modern paintings and Stations of the Cross were already installed. The original furniture was removed in 1968-1969 and the interior was drastically modernized at that time.